Re: Troubles with kernel-doc and RST files

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 10:01:54 -0300
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 4) There are now several errors when parsing functions. Those seems to
> happen when an argument is a function pointer, like:
>
> /devel/v4l/patchwork/Documentation/media/kapi/v4l2-core.rst:757: WARNING: Error when parsing function declaration.
> If the function has no return type:
>   Error in declarator or parameters and qualifiers
>   Invalid definition: Expected identifier in nested name, got keyword: int [error at 3]
>     int v4l2_ctrl_add_handler (struct v4l2_ctrl_handler * hdl, struct v4l2_ctrl_handler * add, bool (*filter) (const struct v4l2_ctrl *ctrl)
>     ---^

So I've been trying to reproduce this one, without success; it seems to
work for me.  As it should; the parsing code really should not have
changed at all.  Is there some particular context in which this happens
for you?

Thanks,

jon