Developing DVB driver for digital TV demodulator

Hi all,

We just started developing a linux dvb driver for our Digital TV
demodulator. In the driver module, we have the need to parse the
incoming video feed due to some issue in our hardware. We are reading
through the code to understand things and trying to find workarounds,
and we became to realize that we have several options, but we are not
aware of the complexity of each or whether they are feasible. Is there
anyone in this group that would be kind enough to accept a conference
call/email to answer some of our questions?

Thank you and hope to hear from any of you.

Dawood
Idea! Electronic Systems