RE: V4L - Support for video timings at the input/output interface

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Let me clarify some points here -

DSS2 is nothing but a simple underneath library which allows DSS hardware access for driver layer (V4L2 and Fbdev). So irrespective of whether DSS2 fits into sub-device model I think digital video timing RFC should fit in.

I do agree that, once media controller will come in, we will have to update DSS2 accordingly. As you might be aware of the fact that, Tomi (from Nokia) owns DSS2, I will have initiate discussion with Tomi on this.

Thanks,
Vaibhav