Who wants 'Open Hardware' _truly_ universal USB DTV receiver ?

Hello Everybody,

I'm developing truly universal USB DTV receiver with CI-slot. And I'v
decided to make it Open Hardware, but I need your help :) Please,
donate $1-20 or pre-order for $70 on my indiegogo campaign located
here:
https://igg.me/at/jokertv/x

I'v decided to make following things:

* If this campaign will be funded for 100% ($50k) I will make this
project Open Hardware ! All schematic and PCB will be available on
http://jokersys.com website.

* If this campaign will be funded for 200% ($100k) I will donate 10
pcs. of Joker TV gadget for educational organizations (just drop me
email with brief description of your educational program).

* If this campaign will be funded for 300% ($150k) I will prepare OSx
drivers for MacBooks. Open source, of course :) Linux/Windows drivers
will be available on open-source by default.

Let's make best DTV receiver together ! Please share this info with
friends or on open-source/open-hardware sites/forums, etc !
Big thanks for all !

--
Abylay Ospan,
NetUP Inc.

P.S.
Sorry, if this message looks like advertisement or commercial. Hope
for your understanding !