Re: [19/38] ARM: dts: imx6-sabrelite: add video capture ports and connections

Steve, All,

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 03:49:15PM -0700, Steve Longerbeam wrote:
> Defines the host video capture device node and an OV5642 camera sensor
> node on i2c2. The host capture device connects to the OV5642 via the
> parallel-bus mux input on the ipu1_csi0_mux.
>
> Note there is a pin conflict with GPIO6. This pin functions as a power
> input pin to the OV5642, but ENET requires it to wake-up the ARM cores
> on normal RX and TX packet done events (see 6261c4c8). So by default,
> capture is disabled, enable by uncommenting __OV5642_CAPTURE__ macro.
> Ethernet will still work just not quite as well.

Actually the following patch fixes this issue and has already been
applied on Shawn's tree:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9153523/

Also, this follow-up patch declared the HW workaround for SabreLite:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9153525/

So ideally, once those two patches land on your base tree, you could get
rid of the #define and remove the HW workaround declaration.

Finally, I'll test the series on Sabre-Lite this week.

Regards,
Gary