Re: LPC v4l-dvb mini-summit agenda

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - Allow bridge drivers to have better control over DVB frontend operations:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media%40vger.kernel.org/msg09183.html

The RFC on the mailing list went well.  I did not intend on discussing
this further unless somebody has issue with it.  So far, it has
received a positive response and I intend to request merge at the
close of the 2.6.32 merge window (pushing upstream merge for 2.6.33)

I dont think this is necessary as a discussion topic, it is
self-explanatory and already been discussed on the list.

 I'd prefer that if anybody has comments, that they discuss this on
the mailing list NOW, rather than waiting for the conference.

Of course, I will be available to field any questions, but I do not
plan to attend the entire "mini-summit"

Regards,

Mike