Re: MSI Digivox Micro HD support?

On 09/15/2009 08:32 PM, Roman v. Gemmeren wrote:
hi list,

i just bought the above mentioned DVBT-Stick after my terratec prodigy died
(from overheating i guess).
I remembered sth. about digivox being supported, but i found only drivers for
the "Digivox Mini II 3.0" which don't seem to recognize that stick at all.

Anyone got that card working? If it is just the usb-id which is missing,
how /where would i add that to the source?

Just do lsusb -vvd USB:ID and post here. From that we usually can say which chips are used and correct driver needed for device. Also you can look driver .inf file, driver filenames, look strings from driver, look sniff or open the box to identify chips.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/