Re: DVB USB stream parameters

I don't know exactly why (the USB/HW background for that is not present in my brain), but at some point having less than 39480B for one (high-level) URB for the dib0700 resulted in never having any URB returning from the USB stack. I chose 4 of them because .. I don't remember. It seems even 1 is working.

I vote for a single high-level URB. Besides the memory savings this is the only way I could get my nova-td stick working. (see this thread: http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg06376.html ) The patch runs flawlessly
on my vdr system for months now.

I remember someone telling me that this is due to something in the firmware. I need to wait for some people to be back from whereever they are to know exactly what's going on (that's why I haven't responded yet).
I hope you can sort out the dib0700_streaming_ctrl problems...

Soeren