Re: image quality of Labtec Webcam 2200

Hi ,
i tested it with 2.6.31-rc9 & libvl 0.6.1 + svv  and cannot reproduce.

301147.626826] gspca: probing 093a:2626
[301147.641578] gspca: probe ok
[301147.641607] gspca: probing 093a:2626
[301147.641770] gspca: probing 093a:2626
[301147.641829] usbcore: registered new interface driver pac7311
[301147.641835] pac7311: registered

Could you try testing with svv.c app?

pd: quality is not the best, but works ok. Seem that the format is not
the proper or expected "pjpeg" on your streaming.