[PULL] http://kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/em28xx-vbi3

Hello Mauro,

Please PULL from http://kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/em28xx-vbi3
for the following

em28xx: better describe vinctrl registers
em28xx: make video isoc stream work when VBI is enabled
em28xx: add raw VBI support for NTSC
em28xx: fix mmap_mapper with vbi
em28xx: restructure fh/dev locking to handle both video and vbi
em28xx: remove unreferenced variable
em28xx: do not create /dev/vbiX device if VBI not supported
em28xx: only advertise VBI capability if supported
em28xx: implement g_std v4l call
em28xx: remove unneeded code that set VINCTRL register
em28xx: fix unused variable warning

Note: the support currently only works for NTSC.  I will be getting
PAL support working in the next couple of weeks as I get an
environment setup for testing.

Special thanks go out to EyeMagnet Limited for sponsoring this work.

Thanks,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs