Re: saa7134 doesn't work after warm-reboot

I've seen computer act strangely after such short power outage ( especially when that outage take a few ms ). Usually, the culprit is a low quality power supply, and i solve it by using a better quality one plus a surge protector (when i can't convice to buy a small UPS, at least :) ).

Beyond that suggestion i can't help you.

David Whyte a écrit :
Further info, the power outage was for about 10 seconds in the latest
incident.  Also, there is no need to unplug the PC power from the wall
and press the power button etc to recover, you just need to leave the
machine powered down for a short while.

Sounds a lot like the issues I have read about where the firmware
remains in the tuner card but is corrupt or something.  The only way
is to clear the firmware and re-upload it, generally by powering down
for sometime but I am hoping that you can do this by unloading then

Is this possible?  Anyone know which modules in this instance?

Regards,
Whytey