[LinuxDVB] dma-capable ringbuffer

Hello! I am developing driver for my company's device. This device is
designed with performance in mind and has capability of assigning
separate dma channels to hardware pid filters.  (relationship between
dma channels and hw pid filters is many-to-many. For example, i can
request the device to filter pids 3, 88 and 222 and redirect result
either to single dma channel number 5 or to separate channels 1, 2 and
3)

But i found that dmxdev's buffers of type dvb_ringbuffer are not
designed for dma input. For example, dmxdev.c uses vmalloc() to
allocate memory.

Should i think about rewriting dmxdev.c or this job is already done in
some of current/unstable branches?

--
Thanks, Sergey