Re: PCI/e with dual DVB-T + AV-in?

will do, no longer looking atm, seeing if i can get my existing quattroS partially working
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Saa7162_devices#DNTV_PCI_Express_cards

Lou Otway wrote:
Jed wrote:

I'm still trawling through mail-lists & wiki's etc, so I may yet find the best solution, but I was hoping some might already know. Any advice or even just a response to chastise me is greatly appreciated! :-D

I've been searching for a PCI-e device with an MPEG-2 hardware encoder for analogue input for months, there's nothing on the market with linux support.

There are a few h.264 encoders, mainly aimed at CCTV applications, but they're no good for me.

Analogue encoding support on the HVR devices seems the only likely solution but it won't happen any time soon it seems.

If you find anything, please post details!

Thanks,

Lou