saa716x driver and support Leadtek Winfast ExDTV 2300H

Hi,
Recently I've found that saa716x driver is done (almost?), so I wanted to
check it on my express card tuner: Leadtek Winfast ExDTV 2300H. I've compiled
it and modprobe'd, but, unfortunately, it didn't worked - nothing happend. I
assume that this card is not supported by this card yet. Is there any chance
to change it?

card specification:
http://www.leadtek.com.tw/eng/tv_tuner/specification.asp?pronameid=428&lineid=6&act=2

uname -a:
Linux compal 2.6.28-15-generic #49-Ubuntu SMP Tue Aug 18 18:40:08 UTC 2009
i686 GNU/Linux

lspci -vvv:
06:00.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors Device 7160 (rev 03)
        Subsystem: LeadTek Research Inc. Device 6645
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr-
Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 7
        Region 0: Memory at f4000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
        Capabilities: [40] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit+
Queue=0/5 Enable-
                Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [50] Express (v1) Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <256ns,
L1 <1us
                        ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE- FLReset-
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal-
Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd+ ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr- UncorrErr+ FatalErr- UnsuppReq+ AuxPwr-
TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #1, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency
L0 <4us, L1 <64us
                        ClockPM- Suprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM Disabled; RCB 128 bytes Disabled- Retrain-
CommClk-
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk-
DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=0mA
PME(D0+,D1+,D2+,D3hot-,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [80] Vendor Specific Information <?>
        Capabilities: [100] Vendor Specific Information <?>

There isn't any entries in dmesg about this card or modprobe'd driver.

Regards,
Michał