[DVB] Problems with TerraTec Cinergy T USB XE (af9005, mt2060 problem?)

Hello,

I have some trouble with a Cinergy T USB XE stick. As I saw a lot of people
saying, it runs, so I thought it could be a problem that should be reported.

I'm runnung opensuse 11.1 (2.6.27.29) with the newest v4l-driver, downloaded
some minutes ago with mercurial. The firmware is from http://ventoso.org/luca/af9005/ (tried both)

After inserting the stick I get the following message:
---
usb 6-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usb 6-1: New USB device found, idVendor=0ccd, idProduct=0055
usb 6-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
usb 6-1: Product: Cinergy T USB XE
usb 6-1: Manufacturer: AFA
dvb-usb: found a 'TerraTec Cinergy T USB XE' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
firmware: requesting af9005.fw
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'af9005.fw'
dvb-usb: found a 'TerraTec Cinergy T USB XE' in warm state.
dvb-usb: will use the device's hardware PID filter (table count: 32).
DVB: registering new adapter (TerraTec Cinergy T USB XE)
DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (AF9005 USB DVB-T)...
dvb-usb: TerraTec Cinergy T USB XE successfully initialized and connected.
usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_af9005
---

After starting kaffeine I first get this message from the tuner:
---
MT2060: successfully identified (IF1 = 1228)
---

After some seconds (kaffeine says nothing - no screen, nothing) I get
the errormessage in the file kernelmessage-after-kaffeine.txt / or
http://pastebin.com/m7c7257a6

Then the dvb-stuff seems to hang. Cant reconnect or unload the driver.
After disconnecting the stick I get the message in the file
kernelmessage-after-disconnect.txt / or http://pastebin.com/m35b32ad7

After a reboot I also tried to test the stick with "scan -c" but I get the message:
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0011
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
dumping lists (0 services)
Done.

Someone can help me?  Is it a problem with the drvier or perhaps something else?

Regards - Andr.