Re: hauppauge wintv hvr 2200 and transport stream

This card does: d+d _or_ d+a _or_ a+d _or_ a+a.... Where d = DVB-T & a = PAL analogue transmission.

I believe Steve Toth has gotten dual DVB-T (d+d) to work on this card: http://www.kernellabs.com

I think all of those players you mention will playback the the TS stream once its dumped on your harddisk as its being dumped. Provided you have the right codecs/libraries in place, which most modern Linux distros already take care of.

Cheers,
Jed

Marco Berizzi wrote:
Hello everybody.
I'm evaluating a dvb-t card for linux.
I would like to know if with the above
card is possible to save the entire mpeg
transport stream.
Also I don't unstand what does mean 'dual
tuners'. Can I watch two different dvb-t
channel? Or only one analog and one dvb-t?
Or 2 dvb-t plus 2 analog?
Any experience with this device?

PS: Is possible to see with xine/vlc/mplayer
a dvb-t/h264 stream with this card?

TIA