Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~dougsland/video4linux

Em Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:14:12 +0800
Shine Liu <shinel@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 22:32 -0300, Douglas Schilling Landgraf wrote:
> > Hello Mauro,
> >
> >    Please pull from http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~dougsland/video4linux
> > for the following:
> >
> >      - Fix test of bandwidth range in cx22700_set_tps()
> >      - support AverMedia Studio 505
> >      - FM1216MK5 FM radio
> >
> >   Thanks,
> >    Douglas
> > --
>
> I'm a newbie to linux-media. I've found these three patches were
> initially hosted at ~dougsland/v4l-dvb and then copied to
> ~dougsland/video4linux, but some not like this one:
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~dougsland/v4l-dvb/rev/93337af98bcb, although it
> was accepted earlier than the other three.
>
> Does it mean the last patch has a lower priority and should be merged
> the next time?
>
> I'm a little confused.

I dunno if Douglas already answered it. Basically, I noticed all those
bad usage again of keys A-Z, that will likely work fine with some random
application, but were not using the proper media keys. I know that it is not
your fault, since we haven't any written rules for it, so I decided to
start a thread to properly specify what are the expected values there. My
original intention were to ping you after writing a patch documenting it at
V4L2 API (probably, we'll need to add the same patch also at DVB API spec - or
- at least - add there a pointer).

I noticed that you already sent us a new patch using the discussed docs. Thank
you!

I'll review it, together with the remaining series of patchwork and, if
everything is ok, I should be adding it later today

Cheers,
Mauro