Azurewave AD-CP400 (Twinhan VP-2040 DVB-C)

Hello,

I've two identical cards of this model, with the sticker on the tuner saying:
3139 147 24321G#
CU1216LS/AGIGH-3
SW21 0717
MADE IN INDONESIA

I've been trying as few different kernels, with the current one being 2.6.30-5. As far as I can understand these cards have the tda10023 frontend. However, when trying s2-liplianin through opensascng (using cardsharing, which I can't do without) the machine completely locks up. If I try without sasc, and just point mythtv to devices 0 and 1, it doesn't seem to hang but then I can only watch FTA channels.

I've also tried mantis-v4l, which for some strange reason detects the tda10021 frontend instead of tda10023, hence it doesn't achieve a lock at all.

Any ideas?