Re: [linux-dvb] Lifeview hybrid saa7134 driver not working anymore

Hi scoop,

Am Sonntag, den 23.08.2009, 17:52 +0300 schrieb scoop_yo@xxxxxxxxxxx:
> Hi, for a couple of days now, my lifeview PCI hybrid card that worked flawlessly for the last 2 years doesn't work. The problem is with the driver from what I understand from the logs.
>
> Today 23/8/2009 I tried the drivers within vanilla kernel 2.6.30.5 (i386 and amd64) and then separately latest mercurial snapshot. I always use latest mercurial snapshot updating every time a new kernel is released.
> This card works within Windows XP. I also switched the PCI slot but that didn't help.
>
> For the driver, I issued the command:
>
> modprobe saa7134 i2c_debug=1 i2c_scan=1 disable_ir=1
>
> I attached the log because it's kinda big for posting it on the message.
> For any ideas or suggestions I am here available for testing them. :)

the report is at least fine.

An i2c device, working over years on 0x10, vanished mysteriously.

I guess you don't have much better options here than to try, if it comes
back with any combination of either most triggering it or not at all ...

Cheers,
Hermann