Re: Kernel oops with em28xx device

2009/8/23 Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Fau<dalamenona@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Devin,
>> in primis thank you for your help, it's a strange thing that the DVB
>> is not working,
>> in the past i used the em28xx-new and it worked very well, even for the DVB-T
>> but now the mercurial repository is empty and the mailing list is
>> dead, don't know what happened,
>> anyway if you need some testing just ask,
>> thank you again,
>
> Markus decided to discontinue distributing his sources.
>
> I've got some code that will make the DVB for this device work, I just
> need to get the work finished (in particular, a firmware extract
> script still needs to be written).
>
> Devin
>
> --
> Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
> http://www.kernellabs.com

Hi Devin,
I've read your post on www.kernellabs.com
so the firware extracted with the perl scritp extract_xc3028.pl in
v4l-dvb is not in a valid form?
I fear I'm of little help whit that, my progamming skills are very low
and became near 0 with PERL,
anyway I can do some tests if you need,
thank you again,

--