Re: New device: Dikom DK-300 (maybe Kworld 323U rebranded)

Hi to all!
I've bought this device because I've seen that it has a better digital tuner when compared with my empire dual pen usb device. It does not work with the latest driver because there is no digital tv while analog tv works with audio (even if it is a bit noisy) using the start script I have attached, but when I search for analog tv channels using tvtime-scanner, the system hangs and I have to turn it off being alt+sys+REISUB unable to reboot the machine. If I modify the driver as suggest by Dainius, the digital tv works perfectly, but analog audio disappears and the hangs when tuning analog channels persist. Can you help me so that to have this device fully functional (I'll continue to test also the Empire one, but this is better)? If you need it I can take an usbsnoop of the same device, but I don't know how to use it exactly.
I'll search if I find some howto.
Thank you,
Xwang

Dainius Ridzevicius ha scritto:
Hi,

replace files in /v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/video/em28xx
with attached ones and make all v4l-dvb.
make && make install. Reboot to clean old modules.

DVB-T on kwordl 323ur is working, watching TV for an hour now.

regards,