Re: [PULL] http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb

On Wednesday 12 August 2009 00:06:44 Hans Verkuil wrote:
> > I will prepare a new pull request where I use copy_in_user.
>
> While working on this I found additional problems with the way a string
> control is copied in the compat layer. I have what I think is the right
> solution in my v4l-dvb tree, but I want to do some testing of the compat
> layer first before I make the pull request.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Hans

Mauro,

Do you have problems with the rest of this patch series? I will need more
time to do proper compat32 testing so that won't be ready until the weekend.

Please don't let this block you from reviewing the rest of the patch series,
if there are other issues then it is good to know about it as soon as
possible.

Regards,

	Hans