Re: SAA7164 - Analogue Support on HVR devices

On 7/30/09 6:32 AM, Lou Otway wrote:

First I'd like to say thanks to the maintainers of the various HVR
drivers, the amount of work that goes in is much appreciated.

I notice from www.kernellabs.com that progress on the digital side for
SAA7164 devices is going well and a stable driver is nearly ready.

I, like many people, would really like to have analogue support for
these devices, is there any news on when this functionality might be
available?

Thank you.

If you read back far enough with the SAA7164 related posts you'll see that finalizing DTV is the primary focus, everything else is up for review once this task is complete.

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com