RE: Help bringing up a sensor driver for isp omap34xx.c

(Unlooping Sameer and Mohit, as they don't longer maintain the driver)

Hi John,

Can you specify the gitorious repository URL you're using?

  I also had to edit
> a few debug statements because they cause the compile to fail. Those
> failures were due to the resizer rewrite and since the #defines were
> commented out that code was never compiled.  Anyways here is my dmesg
> after I open and select the /dev/video0.
>
> I have been banging my head against a wall for 2 weeks now.
>
> Thanks,

<snip>

> ISPCTRL: <1>isp_buf_queue: queue 0 vb 0, mmu 000a4000
> ISPCTRL: <1>isp_buf_queue: queue 1 vb 1, mmu 0013a000
> ISPCTRL: <1>isp_buf_queue: queue 2 vb 2, mmu 001d0000
> ISPCTRL: <1>isp_buf_queue: queue 3 vb 3, mmu 00266000
> ISPCTRL: HS_VS_IRQ <6>ISPCTRL: OVF_IRQ <6>ISPCTRL:
> ISPCTRL: HS_VS_IRQ <6>ISPCTRL: OVF_IRQ <6>ISPCTRL:
> ISPCTRL: HS_VS_IRQ <6>ISPCTRL: OVF_IRQ <6>ISPCTRL:
> ISPCTRL: HS_VS_IRQ <6>ISPCTRL: OVF_IRQ <6>ISPCTRL:

Seems that you're getting an overflow in the SBL (Shared Buffer Logic) component, which is the one that manages to save/load the buffers from memory.

It could happen because the SBL is writing pretty slow to memory...

Is it possible that you share your patches to integrate this sensor driver + boardfile changes you did?

That way I can help you more.

Regards,
Sergio