kernel-2.6.30 and TechnoTrend S2-3600 USB

Hi,

I saw in the linux-tv wiki that there is some way to get the TT S2-3600 to
work under linux using the s2liplianin-drivers. Also there is confirmation by
the following thread:
http://www.gentooforum.de/artikel/16632/technotrend-tt-connect-s2-3600-und-gentoo.html?s=ad37010b8eba15db1b12328a5013865e96856778

However, since the S2API now is also contained in the kernel, I would prefer
to use this directly and not the ones from the repository.

In fact, when searching through the kernel-config, I found all drivers
(dvb-core.ko, dvb-usb.ko, stb0899.ko, stb6100.ko) when looking for
CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET_CI (-> SAA7146 DVB cards (aka Budget, Nova-PCI) ),
except for dvb-usb-pctv452e.ko and lnbp22.ko. For the latter one, I found
lnbp21.ko and I think this is also working, especially since the wiki
states "STMicroelectronics LNBP21 LNB supply and control IC. "
So the only thing that is missing is dvb-usb-pctv452e.ko!

And therefore I was wondering if this was perhaps renamed when being moved to
the kernel? Actually, I was thinking that it might have become budget_ci.ko,
as all the other modules are also listed there under "Selects".
Or maybe rather dvb-usb-ttusb2.ko (-> Pinnacle 400e DVB-S USB2.0 support), as
this is for Pinnacle?

Did someone get the TechnoTrend S2-3600 USB to work with standard
kernel-2.6.30 and without using the extra drivers from s2-liplianin or could
help with any information about the dvb-usb-pctv452e.ko module?

Best regards,

Cedric