libv4l release: 0.6.0: the upside down release

Hi All,

I'm very happy to announce the first release of the next
stable series: libv4l-0.6.0

This release features the following familiar features from
previous 0.5.9x test releases:
* Software whitebalancing
* Software automatic gain and exposure for cams which lack
  this in hardware
* Software gamma control
* Fake v4l2 controls to control all these
* Software flipping controls

And as a new feature it now has an extended list of laptops
whose camera modules (mostly uvc) are known to be mounted
upside down in the frame and it will automatically correct
the image for this.

And ofcourse the standard addition of support for a few new
camera output formats.

libv4l-0.6.0
-------------
* Recognize disabled controls and replace with fake equivalents where
  available
* Add support for decompressing ov511 and ov518 "JPEG", by piping data through
  an external helper as I've failed to contact Mark W. McClelland to get
  permission to relicense the code. If you know a working email address for
  Mark W. McClelland, please let me know.
* Add tons of laptop models to the upside down devices table
* Support for rgb565 source format by Mauro Carvalho Chehab
* Many bug fixes (see the mercurial tree for details)
* Improved pac207 decompression code to also support higher compression
  modes of the pac207, which enables us to use higher framerates.
  Many many thanks to Bertrik Sikken for figuring the decompression out!

Get it here:
http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/libv4l-0.6.0.tar.gz

Regards,

Hans