Re: Re : [linux-dvb] Best stable DVB-S2 cards

Am Montag, den 06.07.2009, 21:31 -0400 schrieb Manu:
> Le 06/07/2009 15:12:00, Claes Lindblom a écrit :
> > Jens.Peder.Terjesen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

For the TT 1600 S2 are no further reports since then.

The only reason not to have one yet is being short of PCI slots (1
special, 1 as usual) and I would have to remove a triple capable card,
but still some PCIe slot is free, with not much getting back. The S2
stuff here is mostly what BBC HD already had last year.

If you fail on that one, I would still take it at the level of
dvbshop.net and pay for all previous and additional shipping.

Cheers,
Hermann