Pinnacle PCTV 310i active antenna

Hi all,

my Pinnacle 310i is working well with linux, except for the active antenna
that is attached to it. I need it in order to watch some weaker channels. Is
there any way to activate the antenna power of this card with recent drivers?
The Windows software has an option to do that.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Martin