Re: Afatech AF9013 DVB-T not working with mplayer radio streams

Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Because i now use a new kernel and new mplayer versions I did some
> testing again on one of my long standing issues.
>
> My Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick does not work with mplayer, other
> em28xx devices do work with mplayer.
>
> Would somebody be willing to do some tests and see if mplayers works on
> your devices?
>
> Debian 2.6.30-1
>
> /usr/bin/mplayer -identify -v -dvbin timeout=10 dvb://"3FM(Digitenne)"
>
> See the attachments for full details.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jelle de Jong

I am going to give this thread a ping, because I believe this is one of
the few out of the box supported usb dvb-t devices. And I would like to
have at least one device that I can currently buy and that works. So
could somebody with a AF9015 device test if it works with mplayer?

Also please test the stability. When I use my device with totem it has
issues getting video, I have to replug the device to get it working
again, no dmesg error messages and dvb-t signal is very strong.

I need to be able to just boot the system start totem or mplayer let it
run stable until the system gets shutdown by the user. (like as a normal
TV or a DVB-T system with Apple OSX stability)

Best regards,

Jelle