Re: [linux-dvb] Support for Compro VideoMate S350

Thanks Igor,

I have tried the second version of the 12096 patch and it applied perfectly . Also I ran a make on the dvb drivers , and they all compiled without error . So everything is good now . Next step is to install the drivers and the Compro S350 card into the PC . One question please , I only need these new drivers to get the S350 working , so which .ko's do I need to install ? I am quite happy to have the other stuff such as webcams ...etc. from the kernel .

Best Regards

Milorad