Re: Seeking recommendation for DVB-S PCI card with on-card CI

> Are these the same boards and/or different revisions? Are they supported by
> the Mantis driver including the CI? This part I wasn't able to confirm from
> my search.

Thomas,

The maintis driver currently doesn't support CI. Unfortunately I
bought a Twinhan SP300 (1034) before I knew this, so I now have a
DVB-S card that is effectively useless to me, but I'm hopeful someone
will fix the driver one day (although I bought the card months ago and
I'm close to cancelling my sat subscription since the set top box I
have is crap, so I don't watch it enough to justify the monthly fees).

In mid May, Manu, who I think is a (the?) mantis developer, posted on
this list saying he hadn't had time to work on mantis CI for the 2
months prior to that. I haven't noticed anything new since then, so I
don't know where it's at.

good luck,
Andy