Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/v4l-dvb

Em Sun, 07 Jun 2009 20:49:25 -0400
Andy Walls <awalls@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Mauro,
>
> Please pull from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/v4l-dvb
>
> for the following 3 changesets:
>
> 01/03: lnbp21: Add missing newline
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=9fb907f46b2a
>
> 02/03: ivtv: Add missing newline
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=0b3fde8fc202
>
> 03/03: tuner-simple, tveeprom: Add Philips FQ1216LME MK3 analog tuner
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=7fba03a020fd
>

> You'll probably have to cherry pick these.

Ok, I've cherry-picked.

> The first 2 were from an earlier pull request that I had though you had
> pulled already, so I performed an update.
>
> I couldn't check in the 3rd change until I checked in a "make commit"
> autogenerated change to CARDLIST.cx88 - there was no good way to have
> "make commit" not do it. :(

The issue is caused, in fact, by a mistake from my side: I've accidentally
committed an unfinished changeset for cx88 together with another patch. This
were reverted, but you probably did your changes over my tree before the revert
patch.

Please re-clone your tree from master to avoid having those patches to appear again.

Cheers,
Mauro