Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-S and DiseqC problem

Hello,

It is not new problem, but because it is not fixed after 2.5 year, I must try to make focus to bugfix again.

Problem on isl6421 driver is two types of LNB current limitation. Default type of current limitation is not possible use in combination wit DiseqC.

Detail and patch for bug fix is here:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-November/014567.html

This patch is over 2.5year old, but still not integrated to sources. Problem is real, in DVBN forum exist many threads with this problem and when I try make google query for "isl6421 dcl linux", it will return pages where this patch is known (over 1300 pages). Pages without solution for this problem is little bit more.

Coul me somebody tell how to add this patch to official sources?

Jiri