Re: [PULL] generic image bounds setting and alignment function

Hi Mauro

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> Em Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:26:36 +0200 (CEST)
> Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@xxxxxx> escreveu:

> > > Hi Trent,
> > >
> > > I didn't see the review of that serie, I'm curious what others said.
> >
> > I strongly agree with Robert. Can we PLEASE have this series posted to the
> > list for a review first? I don't think a CC in a pull-request suffices.
>
> All patches added at the -hg staging tree are copied to the commits ML:
>
> Feel free to review and post a public comment for they. I'll hold those patches
> outside my upstream merging -git tree for now, to give you some time to review.
> Since the merge window for the next kernel is almost opening, we shouldn't have
> much time.

Thanks, but I wasn't subscribed to that list at the time the patches were
posted, and in any case, AFAIU, linuxtv-commits is an announcement list,
used to announce patches _after_ they have been applied to the respective
tree, and not for patch review and discussion _before_ they get applied.
Please, correct me if I am wrong.

So, unfortunately, that list doesn't help me. Commenting on mails in it is
about as convenient as commenting on commits from the hg tree.

I would much prefer and would be very grateful if Trent could re-post his
patches to this (LMML) list for review, I don't think this should be very
difficult to do.

Thanks
Guennadi
---