What is libv4lconvert/sn9c202x.c for?

I can not seem to be able to find any such devices which use this. So perhaps I am not looking in the right place and someone could point me there.

In any event, it appears to me to have absolutely nothing at all to do with the decompression algorithm required by the SN9C2028 cameras. Those require a differential Huffman encoding scheme similar to what is in use for the MR97310a cameras, but with a few crucial differencew which make it pretty much impossible to write one routine for both. But the code in the file libv4lconvert/sn9c202x.c appears to me to be no differential Huffman scheme at all but something entirely different.

Hence my question.

Theodore Kilgore