Re: V4L2 - Capturing uncompressed data

> > It depends on the camera.
>
> ...and the driver. I don't know much about various _web_cameras and their
> drivers, but I could well imagine, that you're asking for an unsupported
> YUV variation, whereas some other format would be supported. Why don't you
> use VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT to list all supported formats? Or even look in the
> driver source - it's open

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I didn't try ENUM_FMT but I tried to set every available
format of V4L2 (that we can found in the "videodev2.h"), but the only one
possible is the compressed JPEG Format.

You said to look in the driver source, but where exactly do I have to look for ?

Thank you for your time,

Regards,
Guillaume.