Re: XC5000 improvements: call for testers!

On May 6, 2009, at 4:10 PM, Devin Heitmueller wrote:

Could you try using azap to tune?

It seems like you have a basic tuning problem, independent of the
application.  So, let's forget about MythTV for now and focus on the
low level tools like mplayer/azap until we are confident that works.

Makes sense.  I will try azap next.

If you want to help debug this, try rolling back the individual
patches until you either get to the starting point of the series or
the code starts working.  Once we know which patch causes it to start
failing, we can go from there.

I will try to help but it will be tomorrow before I can really get into it.

Also, you did stop the mythtv-backend daemon when you ran this test, right?

Yes I did stop myth...frontend and backend.

Britney