UVC gadget driver for linux.

Hi,

(I am not subscribed to linux-uvc-devel, so please CC me on reply)

I found this UVC gadget driver for linux developed by Motorola for the
EzX platform, it should be the very same driver which makes the Motorola
ROCKR E6[1,1a] show up as a UVC webcam. It's for linux-2.4, I haven't
looked at it very deeply and I can't comment on its status, but I just
thought to report about it because someone might want to port it to 2.6
and v4l2.

The original tarball is at opensource.motorola.com[2].

You can find a browsable copy of it at git.openezx.org[3].

the relevant filenames are: