Re: XC5000 improvements: call for testers!

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 2:47 AM, kenny wang <smartkenny@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Works perfect on my machines!
>
> Thinkpad T61 + Ubuntu 9.04
> Eeepc 1000HA + Ubuntu 9.04 NBR
>
> When tvtime is launched, it needs the same time to tune as before, but after
> the first channel comes out, switching channels is blazing fast! And the
> temperature is just a little bit higher than my hand. I love this new
> version! Great job, Devin.

Hello Kenny,

That's good news.  Could you please clarify which xc5000 based device
you are testing with?  This information is crucial to my tracking of
which devices have been tested.  If you're seeing slow tvtime startup,
then I am assuming it's an hvr-950q.

Thanks,

Devin

--