Re: Donating a mr97310 based elta-media 8212dc (0x093a:0x010e)

> Maybe the idea from Theodore to send the cam to me is not such a bad
> idea ;-)

I agree :)

> Should we discuss here for some days to find out who can make the most
> progress with this cam?

I'd like to have the case closed for me rather sooner than later. If you mail
me your address, I'll try to send the package tomorrow. Just in case Kyle has a
terribly big need for the cam, you can surely negotiate something. Maybe
passing dumps from time to time will help already...

> Wolfram, thanks for the offer to donate the cam!

You are very welcome.

Regards,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |