Re: Panic in HVR-950q caused by changeset 11356

Devin Heitmueller wrote:
> I discussed it at length with Janneg on #linuxtv this morning.  A pull
> request has been submitted with the fix, marked high priority.

I just pulled and built from the main hg tree, and in a simple test it
did not oops on disconnect! Thanks for everyone's work, and I'll
continue to test over the next week or so and let you know if it happens
again.

(Also, thanks for the CC, and please continue to do so on anything
related to this issue; I unsubscribed from the list a few days ago due
to the relatively high traffic.)

Josh Watzman