Re: DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express and other remotes?

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Dave Johansen <davejohansen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm setting up a new MythTV system with a DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual
> Express and I was able to figure out how to get the remote working
> thanks to this wiki page (
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Remote_controllers-V4L ).
>
> I have found a few quotes by people who believe that only the remote
> that came with the card will work, but I haven't found anything
> definitive. So is it possible to use a different remote with the IR
> Receiver on the card and LIRC?

Just for anyone who stumbles along this later, I was not able to get
other remotes to work with the receiver in the DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual
Express, but the remote that came with it works like a charm if you
follow the instructions that I referenced above.
Dave