Leadtec Winfast DTV2000H rev J

Can anyone tell me the current situation with Leadtec Winfast DTV2000H rev J
card, I've been off list for a while.

I searched the list archive yesterday and tried a few patches I found but the
best I found gave poor picture quality (erratic colour saturation - varies
between no colour and about 80% white) with very low audio volume on analog,
no detection of digital channels, acceptable picture quality with very low
volume sound from composite (old vhs vcr playing an old scratchy tape), no
cable for S-Video and no application to test radio input.

Sadly I applied later patch set and completely lost audio.

For each test I deleted the clone of the repository and re-cloned.

mick