Re: [linux-dvb] DVB-T USB dib0700 device recommendations?

Hi Markus,

it seams that you don't know what the Hauppauge Nova-T 500 is:
Its not a USB device itself, its a PCI card with a VIA PCI/USB-Bridge Chip connected to multiple DIBcom USB chips:
http://www.bttv-gallery.de/high/bttv-gallery.html

I bought the card with the idea in mind that it uses low power USB technology, but that was a mistake. Next time I will buy a real usb device and know it isn't allowed to eat more than 2.5W.

Greetings,
Marco