Re: [RFC] White Balance control for digital camera

Hello again,

I forgot to give you reference about the range of color temperature to
handle white balance as preset.

Here is the wikipedia reference, I wish I could find better one but by
now it seems to be no problem.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_temperature#Categorizing_different_lighting
Cheers,

Nate