Re: v4l-dvb - nxt2004 question

Edwin Windes wrote:
Mike - don't know if you still exist at this address...

Once upon a time you wrote this:
http://lists-archives.org/video4linux/10378-kworld-atsc110-philips-tuv1236d-f-h-multiple-inputs.html

I used that information to hack the driver for my ATSC-110 card - swapping the digital inputs so that I could tune QAM/Analog on one input, and ATSC on the other.

I'm rebuilding my PVR box, and I'd like to use the latest V4L-DVB sources. But, the source code is quite different in that area, and I haven't found anything that looks like it's selecting an antenna input. Would you have any idea where I should be focusing? I'm not sure if it's even possible anymore.

Thanks for any info you might be able to share, and thanks for your efforts to get the driver working in the first place!

--
Ed Windes
ewindes@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ewindes@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You can specify the rf input path behavior by using the atv_input / dtv_input module options. see output of "modinfo tuner-simple"

Regards,

Mike