DTV2000H rev. J support (patch included)

Hi!

I have an Leadtek DTV200H rev. J hybrid card, I bought it like a half of year back. It's not the same as regular DTV2000, rev. J was mentioned to be Vista compatible or so, they changed smth, like GPIO values.
There was this guy Zbynek Hrabovsky who made path and posted it to kernel mailing list (I think), but he got quite funny responses and nothing really evolved.
I want to help to support this card out of the box.

I made a patch for 2.6.29 kernel, which differs from Zbynek's patch, however GPIO values were taken from his patch (video ones), I don't know about radio ones at all. I'll attach the patch to this email, I'll attach dmesg output as well.
There are some problems with this card and driver currently. The card works only when computer is started for the second time - from the cold start card doesn't work at all, then I restart computer and card starts working. I suspect this is because of two TV inputs.
The card have 2 TV inputs: one digital + analog and second only analog. This patch works with one TV input only (the first I think), previously I remember to have both of them working, only change in patch was vmux = 0 for both TV inputs. Now I changed them for 0 and 1 respectively. I don't have that knowledge to know what should be what.
I really hope You guys can help with this. I haven't tested digital video and dmesg show funny messages about frontend not to be supported.
I really hope this can be finished finally.
If You will need anything, please ask, I'll do whatever I can to help.

regards
Kirurgs

http://www.one.lv - Tavs mobilais e-pasts!

Tagad lasi savu e-pastu ar mobilo telefonu - wap.one.lv!