Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pinchartl/uvcvideo/

Hi Laurent,

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:45:07 +0200
Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> uvcvideo: Add support for Syntek cameras found in JAOtech Smart Terminals

Please prefer using "make commit" to commit your patches. It will run some
sanity scripts that will help you to not forget something.

This time, you forgot the "From:" on the above patch. In order to avoid
attributing a patch to the wrong author at -git, I need to manually fix the
lack of the "From:" meta-tag.

Since I saw only your SOB, I've credited this patch to you. Please let me know
ASAP if my hint were wrong.

Cheers,
Mauro