Re: how to disable mail sending in this ML?

I asked the same question some time ago... Apparently you can't: the
only alternative is to unsubscribe to the list and then using a RSS
feed reader (better if it lets you directly answer a given message in
the list).

Or else use the  gmane interface to the list:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure

Anyway, as I said last time, I think that a "digest" mode (like
previous linuxtv-dvb list had) would be REALLY convenient...

Regards,
  Eduard