Re: [linux-dvb] EC168 and MT2060

t.Hgch wrote:
Partially received? If there is really MT2060 tuner then channels should not be received at all.

I checked again and i am getting a couple of dtv channels and some more
radio channels, and they display/sound pretty well.

Then the tuner must be MXL5003S because it is only tuner ec168 Linux driver supports currently.

I'm sure that the card model is the one I previously mentioned, the
output from lsusb is:

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 18b4:1001
I can look usb-sniffs if you will take.
http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/default.htm

I didn't find  usbsnoop for linux, so I used usbmon. Here is a sample:

Linux usb-sniff is useless. But no need for Windows sniffs because your device is not mt2060 one. If someone have ec168 with mt2060 tuner then Windows sniffs are welcome.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/